• ⅓ cup warm water
• 2 ½ clear gelatin powder
• 400 ml coconut cream
• ¾ cup Vimto Cordial
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 3 tsp. finely grated lime zest
• 800 ml coconut milk
• Toasted almond flakes
• Rose petals
• Place the water in a small bowl, and add the gelatin. Set aside for 5 minutes.
• Heat the coconut cream, Vimto Cordial, vanilla, and lime zest in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir well.
• Remove from heat and strain through a sieve into a large bowl then add the coconut milk and mix well.
• Pour the mixture into serving bowls and refrigerate overnight or until set.
• To serve, garnish with toasted almond flakes and rose petals.
Sign up to receive updates on exclusive creations, and other goodies…